SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR DRIVING SCENES
Located in Burnaby, BC, only 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, Peacemaker LED Studios is 3,300 square foot Studio housing a 900 square foot three side LED wall and ceiling panels configured specifically for driving scenes – the perfect base for commercials, features, series, photographic, & special effects.
Capable of using video plates and Unreal Engine technologies, the Peacemaker LED Studio simplifies production and brings the latest technology at affordable rates.
Configurable to Specific Needs
The Peacemaker LED Studio is fully configurable up to 60ft wide to meet any requirement or vehicle size. Motorcycle, Porsche, Tahoe, F350, Firetruck or Tank – we can take it all.
The Peacemaker LED Studios utilizes the newest, most efficient, and highest pixel pitch in Western Canada – utilizing MVPro 2.6mm walls with 3.9mm full ceiling to provide the crispest imagery and most realistic driving scene.
Standard Package LED studio
- 3300 sq.ft. = 70′ x 47′ x 23′ of studio space
- 900 sq,ft. = 27′ x 19′ 14′ Volume LED walls and ceiling
- Onsight full time tech support
- 2 x ground level load bays
- Pinrails for rigging
- Water Supply
- 1 x 50 Amp exterior plug for catering / craft services
- 2 x washrooms
- Heated/air-conditioned offices.
- 3 x Flex Support Offices. 1 large@ 13.5′ x 19′, and 2 smaller @ 10′ x 12′ for hair/make-up, cast/extras holding, craft service, etc.
- Ample on-site parking for work trucks 40’ x 120’, and additional diagonal
- Additional parking for crew within 1.0 km for larger shoots, 20+ vehicles
LED Technical info and support
- Twelve (12) hour day of studio time.
- 3300 sq ft studio space
- Three sided LED Wall, 30’w x 30’d x 16’h 2.6 mm 4K panels
- LED Ceiling – 900 sf 3.6mm ceiling
- 54 panel (15’ x 10’) rolling reflection wall 2.6 mm
- Access through two 14ft ground level bay doors
- Two Flex Space / Green Rooms
- 1000 sqr feet flex space
- Brain Bar with two Onsight Tech Support
- 2 X Rest Rooms
- Standard House Power Package
- Ample Truck Parking with easy access
- Onsite LED Consultant to assist in shot planning and setup
- Tech support for video LED shoot-day up to 12 hours included
- Four (4) hours pre-production time.
Additionaly also available to rent
- On site equipment available including cameras, stabilized heads, man-lifts, stunt mats, stunt rigging, lighting, grip and cable
- Arri Skypanel S60-C with Chimera, Snapgrid and more
- Light Panel 1×1 Astra
- KIRA 2.0, a high-speed camera robot
- 200+ Sandbags
- Lighting & Grip Stands
- Portable Generators – Honda 7K, 2K
Get Pricing, Booking & Scheduling Info Now
For more info surrounding our studio, services and support, contact us.